|Stuffed Potatoes with kofta recipe|
Cooking time: 35 minutes | serves: 8
2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
2 large onions, thinly sliced
1 large sweet green pepper, thinly sliced
2 green peppers (chili), minced
1 kilo kofta (See Kofta recipe)
4 large potatoes
2 cups broth
1/4 cup lemon juice
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp dried thyme or oregano
3 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat panggangan to a temperature of 180°C. Bring deep, medium-sized, and round panggangan dish.
2. Place the sliced tomatoes, sliced onions, paprika and chili in the bottom of the dish.
3. Peel the potatoes then cut it into slices.
4. Form kofta into meatballs then make it like small hamburgers.
5. Take a slice of potato, a piece of kofta, then a slice of potato. place in the dish over vegetables vertically.
6. Complete with the rest of the potatoes and kofta until the dish is full.
7. In a deep dish add the broth, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, dried thyme and olive oil. Using a spoon, mix the ingredients well then distribute it on the dish.
8. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and put it in the panggangan for about 1 hour. uncover for 5 minutes.
9. Remove from oven. Serve with pita bread.