|Kousa with kofta (Stuffed Zucchini with kofta)|
Cooking time: 60 minutes | serves: 8
6 large zucchini
500 grams kofta (See Kofta recipe)
0.25 cup tomato paste
2 cups broth
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tsp allspice
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat panggangan to a temperature of 180°C. Bring a medium-sized panggangan dish.
2. Wash the zucchini. Using a knife Discard the top and bottom of the zucchini.
3. Cut the zucchini crosswise into pieces 4 centimeters long.
4. Using a small spoon, hollow out the zucchini from the stalk end by pushing and turning the spoon into the flesh. The spoon will remove thin fingers of flesh at a time; keep hollowing until you have a generous cavity.Reserve the zucchini flesh.
5. Spread zucchini flesh in the panggangan dish.
6. Place zucchini over the flesh with the hollow part at the top.
7. Form small meatballs from the kofta mixture suitable for the hollow part of the zucchini
8. Fill each zucchini with the meatballs leaving the stuffing higher than the zucchini level.
9. In a deep dish add the broth, tomato paste, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, allspice and olive oil.
10. Using a spoon, mix the ingredients well then distribute it on the dish.
11. Put the dish in the panggangan for about 1 hour.
12. Remove from the panggangan and garnish with pine.
13 This Kousa with kofta (Stuffed Zucchini with kofta) dish can be served with white rice or spaghetti or pita bread.