|Lebanese Chicken & Potatoes|
Total Time 40mins
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a lighter version of a meal that my friend from Lebanon made when we were in college. All the flavor less all the fat. I ran this through the WW recipe builder and it is 7 points. Add green beans and you have an entire meal for 7 points.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 small potatoes
1 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 cup lemon juice (fresh)
1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
3⁄4 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic clove
1 tablespoon parsley
1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat panggangan to 400°F.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces.
- Place chicken and potatoes in glass casserole dish.
- Squeeze the juice out of the lemon into a bowl. Remove the seeds.
- In same bowl with the lemon juice, add the Splenda, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. You can add more garlic if you like a stronger taste. Mix all these ingredients together.
- (The builder in Zaar had a kasus recognizing minced garlic. Fresh Garlic will work, but I use the minced garlic that is packaged in a jar).
- Pour the mixture over the chicken and potatoes and mix well. Make sure that you coat the chicken and potatoes.
- Place in oven. Cook for about 30 minutes until chicken is done and potatoes are golden. Continue basting during the cooking time.
- Depending on the size you cut the potatoes and chicken, you cooking time will very – so you will need to check you time.