1 cup NUT BUTTER – pick the flavor you prefer … homemade or store bought … creamy or chunky
1/2 cup SUGAR (increase flax seed or protein powder and cut down here if you wish)
1 FLAX EGG (you can use a traditional egg if you wish)
1/2 cup FLAX SEED
1 TBSP VANILLA
1/2 cup Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Mocha
- Prepare the flax egg. As it rests preheat the oven to 350 and line cookie trays with parchment for easy clean up
- After the flax eggs “sets” (about 5 minutes) combine all ingredients in a stand up mixer. After a minute or two, stop the mixer and scrape the sides of the bowl to get the ingredients that slid UP the walls. Mix again for about 1 minute to fully combine all ingredients.
- Make sure your hands are clean … then get them dirty by creating gold ball sized balls of the nut butter mixture.
- Bake as balls or use a fork to criss-cross and flatten a bit
- Cook for 15-20 minutes depending on size of cookie and oven temperature
- Let cool so they hold their shape when you go to eat them!
- Store in an airtight container. You can refrigerate to extend the shelf life.