In a bowl, mix rice flour, cocoa powder and baking soda. In other bowl, beat well egg with sugar and vanilla essence. Add this mixture in rice flour. Add milk and mix batter for 1-2 minutes.
Grease muffin moulds with oil or butter. Pour in the batter.
Pre-heat oven at 180°C and bake it for 18-20 minutes. Check by piercing toothpick or knife, if comes out clear its baked.
1. In a bowl, mix rice flour, cocoa powder.
2. Add 2 pinch of baking soda.
3. Now 3 tbsp of melted butter.
4. In other bowl, beat well egg, sugar and vanilla essence.
5. Mix this in rice flour.
6. Now add milk.
7. Mix batter well.
8. Grease the mould with oil or batter.
9. Bake it for 20 minutes in pre-heated oven at 180°C.
10. Check by inserting toothpick.
11. It’s ready!