Soak sago overnight or for 4-5 hours. Drain the water and keep aside.
Mash boiled potatoes add salt, garam masala and chilli add sago and mix well.
Divide dough in equal portion. Make medium sized ball.
Heat oil and deep fry.
BOIL POTATOES AND KEEP IT ASIDE FOR 2-3 HOURS TO AVOID BREAKAGE WHILE FRYING.
IF YOU ARE NOT MAKING VADA FOR FASTING CAN ADD BREAD CRUMBS.
1. Soak sabudana for 3-4 hours or overnight.
2. Drain excess water and keep aside.
3. Mash boiled potatoes and add dry spices.
4. Add sabudana and mix well.
5. Divide it in equal portion and make medium sized balls.
6. Deep fry.
7. Serve hot.