- 1 pound dried mini pasta shells
- 1 pound Signature Farms® Hickory Smoked Bacon , diced
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Signature Kitchens® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Signature Kitchens Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons hot chili sauce
- 1 can (15 ounce) Signature Kitchens Whole Kernel Golden Sweet Corn, drained
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 scallions , diced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta until al dente according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drizzle with a little olive oil to prevent sticking.
- In the meantime, saute bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crispy, about 10 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain off grease. Wipe out skillet, leaving a little of the bacon grease. Add the ground beef; cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until cooked through and no longer pink, about 3 minutes. Season with the cumin, red pepper flakes, and with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Drain off fat. Set aside to cool completely.
- In an extra large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and hot chili sauce until combined and smooth. Add in the cooked pasta, bacon, beef, corn, tomatoes, cheese, and scallions; toss to combine and coat.
- Enjoy right away or refrigerate until ready to serve.
This is best eaten the same day right after mixing at room temperature, since the tomatoes will continue to break down. But leftovers the next day (after chilling in the refrigerator) are also good!